Our usual arrival time is 4pm and regular departure time is on or before, 10am. At Dalesend Cottages we want to offer you, wherever possible, the opportunity for slightly earlier or later arrival and departure times, and we will do all we can to make it happen.
Our midweek breaks are the best value; four nights for the same price as 3 nights. Short break weekends or mid-week stays will give you special time for each other and see you return home happy and refreshed.
Why don’t you have a look at the short break booking notes below and then email us, give us a call, or make a request on your booking notes. We’ll get back to you to advise on the times we can offer and look forward to welcoming you on your arrival day.
Happy short stay
See you soon,
Short break booking notes T&C
We welcome short break bookings to be made with us all year round, even during high season (the months of July, August) and around Christmas and Easter weeks. All short break prices are listed on the arrival date you choose. Select your cottage and date of stay and number of nights (2.3,4) on our prices and availability page.
Earlier arrival times for short break bookings
As earlier arrival is at our discretion, we would appreciate a request that we can answer, so that we can plan for this and to avoid disappointment. The reasons that an earlier arrival/late departure may not be possible are set out below.
Important terms and conditions for booking an earlier arrival or later departure for a Dalesend Cottage.
- An earlier arrival time (from 2pm onwards) on arrival day applies to short-break bookings only, and requests should be made to Dalesend Cottages no later than 2 weeks prior to your arrival day. For online bookings you can make the request on the booking form where it asks you to write any booking notes.
- If you are unable to give us 2 weeks’ notice because you have made a last-minute booking within 14 days of the arrival date, please telephone or email us to ask, and we will let you know if this is possible. We will do our best to accommodate these earlier arrival requests whenever asked.
- If we have to refuse your earlier arrival or later departure time, it may because we need the usual time to service the cottage ready for your arrival, or our cleaners were unable to arrive later than our planned 10am schedule.
- In the case of Dalesend Cottages having reason to carry out urgent repairs or amendments to any booked cottage, the arrival time will revert to 4pm on arrival day, even if a booked earlier arrival time has been agreed. Dalesend Cottages will always advise short break guests if there is a problem with their arrival time prior to the agreed time.
- Where an earlier arrival time for a cottage has been allowed and you have added a hot tub booking, please note the following important information: Where a hot tub has been added to the cottage short break booking we may not be able to service the hot tub until the 4pm usual arrival time but we will endeavour to. We will advise you if you can access your hot tub booking at the same time as your earlier arrival time.
- We do reserve the right to refuse extra time requests for the above reasons, or another one that is inconvenient for ourselves.