Our Short Break Weekend Is Longer Here at Dalesend Cottages
Our two night short break weekend price now includes a late check out. If you can only stay Friday to Sunday, relax longer! Enjoy a lazy Sunday morning here, at no extra cost, check out from noon (or request later!) and make the most of your cottage – and sleep!
We also know how much better one feels if one can have as much time as possible to enjoy whilst on a short break. We think that means possibility of an earlier time of arrival than the stated 4pm on that first day, and maybe that extra lie-in by arranging a later check out than the standard 10am on your departure day. We want to offer you, wherever possible, the opportunity to request this and we will do all we can to make it happen.
If you are also looking to find some rest and relaxation in your own busy lives, we hope choosing one of our short break weekends or mid-week stays will give you special time for each other and see you return home happy and refreshed.
Why don’t you have a look at the short break booking notes below and then email us, give us a call, or make a request on your booking notes. We’ll get back to you to advise on the times we can offer and look forward to welcoming you on your arrival day.
Happy short stay
See you soon,
Short break booking notes T&C.
We welcome short break bookings to be made with us all year round, even during high season (the months of July, August) and around Christmas and Easter weeks so that a short break is always possible here with us at Dalesend Cottages. They are priced on our prices and availability page.
Earlier arrival times for short break bookings
As earlier arrival is at our discretion, we would appreciate a request that we can answer, so that we can plan for this, to avoid disappointment. The reasons that earlier arrival may not be possible is set out below.
Important terms and conditions for booking an earlier arrival or later departure for a Dalesend Cottage.
- An earlier arrival time (between 2pm onwards) on arrival day applies to short-break bookings only, and requests should be made to Dalesend Cottages no later than 2 weeks prior to your arrival day. For online bookings you can make the request on the booking form where it asks you to write any booking notes.
- If you are unable to give us 2 weeks’ notice because you have made a last-minute booking within 14 days of the arrival date, please telephone or email us to ask, and we will let you know if this is possible. We will do our best to accommodate these earlier arrival requests whenever asked.
- If we have to refuse your earlier arrival or later departure time, it may because we need the usual time to service the cottage ready for your arrival.
- In the case of Dalesend Cottages having reason to carry out urgent repairs or amendments to any booked cottage, the arrival time will revert to 4pm on arrival day, even if a booked earlier arrival time has been agreed. Dalesend Cottages will always advise short break guests if there is a problem with their arrival time prior to the agreed time.
- Where an earlier arrival time for a cottage has been allowed and you have added a hot tub booking, please note the following important information: Where a hot tub has been added to the cottage short break booking we may not be able to service the hot tub until the 4pm usual arrival time but we will endeavour to. We will advise you if you can access your hot tub booking at the same time as your earlier arrival time.